(Please note that older articles might not render correctly in mobile view.)
- Filling Repeatable Sections
- Deleting an Entry
- Summary Table Navigation
Repeatable sections are identified by the summary table format and the Add Entry button:
To add an entry:
- Tap on the Add Entry button.
- This will bring up a new screen. When you have answered all the required questions, tap Done on the top right. This will take you back to the summary table view.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until all necessary information has been entered into the summary table.
Deleting an answer is quick and simple:
- Find the answer you want to delete and swipe in from the right-hand side of your device's screen.
- Tap "Delete." The selected answer will disappear from the summary table.
- Open the row you want to delete from the summary table.
- Select the three dot menu at the top right of the screen and select Delete.
Multiple Row Deletion
- Select View All to open the summary table.
- Tap on the Multiselect icon from the top right of the device screen.
- Select which rows you want to delete and tap the garbage can icon.
The summary table is a grid that displays all the information you have entered in response to a repeatable section. It can be displayed as an in-line part of the form or as a full-screen view. Either view allows drag-and-drop reorganization of entries.
To open a summary table as a full screen, select 'View All' in the foot of the summary table:
The information in summary tables can be reorganized by dragging and dropping entries.
- Tap and hold the entry you want to move until it is highlighted.
- Drag the entry to the desired location.
The summary table responds based on the orientation of your device. Based on how the form is set up, it may display more repeatable section columns in landscape or full screen views, and then reduce the displayed columns when in portrait or in-line views.
If you cannot see necessary information in portrait or in-line views, try landscape or full screen views.