Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
- Access the All Form Activity page
- Filter the Results
- View Submission Details
To get an overview of form submission activity in your entire account, or to find a list of submissions that spans multiple forms, head to the All Form Activity page.
Administrators can view all of their team's submitted forms that are still stored in the system (see Form Submission Retention and Deletion for details). Pronto Users can view the forms that they have personally submitted.
This page is useful for:
- Finding all open dispatches on your entire account
- Locating submissions across a number of related forms
- Determining how active a particular user is
- Getting a view of where all submissions on your account are being submitted from
- Reviewing some basic form metrics
As with the pages for Submissions (by Form), when viewing this page, you can drill down into individual submissions to see what information is included.
[ top ]
- Mouse over the Data & Analytics tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select "All Form Activity" from the menu.
- You will land on the All Form Activity page.
Each row in the Results table represents a single form submission.
The columns in the table tell you different kinds of information about a form submission.
- Reference #: The unique identifier for the submission. Click this to view the submission's details.
- Form Submission Name: The name of the submission, as it will be listed in the mobile app Inbox, Sent box, etc. This is configured in the form settings, and can include key information from the form (like a customer name or work order number), so that it is easy to spot a submission in this table.
- FormSpace Name: The FormSpace that contains the form the submission is for.
- Form Name: The form the submission is for.
- Submitted on Device: The time the mobile user hit "send" in the mobile app. It will be blank for open dispatches.
- Received on Server: The time the web portal received the submission (or when the dispatch was created, if it is still open).
The icon in the Reference # column indicates the state of the submission.
Complete: The submission has been successfully uploaded, and all applicable data destinations have executed.
Complete (Edited): All edits are complete and fully uploaded, and all applicable data destinations have executed.
Complete (Sent for Editing): The initial version of the form submission is complete and all applicable destinations have executed, and the form submission has been sent back to the original submitter to make changes.
Failed: A processing step has failed. Click on the reference number for details.
Uploading Failed: The submission has been partially uploaded but encountered an error. The user should reconcile. This can also happen when the user downloads a dispatch, an admin then deletes it from the portal, followed by the user trying to upload it.
Uploaded: The submission has uploaded but not processed. Submissions are usually only at this stage for a minute or so.
Dispatched: The submission has been dispatched and received by the user on their mobile device.
Dispatching: The submission has been dispatched, but the user has not received it on their mobile device. The user needs to reconcile.
The following actions can be performed on the submissions that currently show in the Results list.
|Plot on Map||Plot form submissions on a map based on what location they were submitted from. Forms containing valid GPS coordinates will display.|
|View Activity Charts||Display forms submitted over a selected time period in a graph -- HTML or PDF format.|
|Bulk Delete Submissions||
Permanently delete all form submissions shown, up to 1000 at a time. This cannot be undone.
Note: Your form submissions are deleted immediately from the ProntoForms’ servers, and permanently deleted from ProntoForms' Disaster Recovery storage forty-five (45) days thereafter.
|Legacy Features - These features are no longer generally available|
Download submission data in a .Csv file. This export does not support exporting data in repeatable sections.
To export form submission data that includes repeatable section data, go to "Submissions (by form)".
Export form submissions into a CSV file on a schedule. This export does not support exporting data in repeatable sections.
Set up a scheduled export that can include Repeatable section data on the Submissions (by form) pages.
To narrow down the list of submissions, apply some filters.
- Open the "Search Options" menu.
- Apply your filters (see information in the next section).
- Press "Filter" to apply the filter to your results list.
FormSpace - Show all submissions submitted against forms in the FormSpace.
Form - Show all submissions submitted against a particular form. If combined with the FormSpace filter, submissions against all forms in the selected FormSpace AND submissions against the selected form will be included.
Group - Show all submissions created by users in the specified group.
User - Show all submissions created by a user. If combined with the Group filter, it show submissions by all users in the selected group AND submissions created by the selected user.
Select one of the following options to choose a date period or range to include in the filtered results.
- Any Date - Records from all dates available in the system. Remember that ProntoForms stores submitted data for a minimum of 365 days (as per the Form Submissions Retention Policy).
- Use Date Period - Includes options for Last 24 hours, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last Week, Last 30 Days and Last Month.
- Use Date Range - Allows for specific dates that are selected from a calendar picker.
Select one of the below as the date to filter by:
- Date Dispatched: This is the time when the administrator dispatched the form to the mobile user.
- Dispatch Due Date: This is the due date set in the dispatch metadata.
- Date Sent on Device: This is the date/time when the user hit "Send" on their mobile device.
- Date Created: This is the date/time the form began uploading to the ProntoForms server.
- Date Completed: This the Date/Time the ProntoForms server finished processing the data.
- Date Received by Server: This is the date/time the ProntoForms server received the form. This usually differs by a few seconds from "Date Sent on Device," but will show a later date/time if the form stayed in the user's Outbox due to connection issues.
- All: Display all data record executions.
- Has Failed: Display data records not processed properly.
- All Successful: Display all successful data record executions.
- In Progress: Processing is still being carried out.
- Dispatch Declined: The user has rejected the dispatch.
- Complete: The submission has been successfully uploaded, and all applicable data destinations have executed.
- All: All data record states.
- Uploading: The form is being uploaded.
- Uploaded: The form has uploaded but not processed. Forms are usually only at this stage for a minute or so.
- Upload Failed: The form upload has failed.
- Processing: Data record is processing.
- Processed: Data record has been successfully processed.
- Processing Failed: A processing step has failed. Click on the reference number for details.
- Dispatching: The form has been dispatched, but the user has not received it on their mobile device. The user needs to reconcile.
- Dispatched: The form has been dispatched and received by the user on their mobile device.
To view the details of a Form Submission, click on the Reference #. Read more about viewing form submissions.