This control allows your mobile users to select a date, time, or date and time. It can be useful when building timesheets, creating estimate dates, or adding work orders - anywhere that a date might be needed. You can require the date to be in the past or the future, or automatically save a value when a form is started, or even when the page the date/time question is on is opened.
There are two tabs for Date/Time Selector questions: General and Properties.
Data Types Supported: Date, Time, Date/Time.
Available Restrictions: See Question and Data Types: Restrictions.
Range Validation: Ensure the answer is in the correct timespan by checking it against one of two settings:
- In the Past: The date chosen must be in the past.
- In the Future: The date chosen must be in the future.
Default Value Source: Set a default value for the date/time selection.
- Static: Set a pre-determined date, time, or date/time as an answer to the question.
- Page Start: Automatically set the answer to the date, time, or date/time that the page is opened on the mobile device.
- Data Record Start: Automatically set the answer to the date, time, or date/time that the form is opened on the mobile device.