Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
ProntoForms sends a notification email to Problem Contact Email Addresses when one of the following data-processing issues occurs:
- ProntoForms fails to process a submitted form.
- A Data DestinationClosed execution fails.
- A Data Source fails to fetch data.
- A CSV export or scheduled CSV export fails.
- The team exceeds their API call limit.
We recommend that you include the email addresses of relevant system administrators in your organization.
We've increased the number of problem contact emails you can specify at both the Team and FormSpace level to 12.
For more information, please refer to our user documentation: Set up Problem Contact Email Addresses.