Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
Action Required: Maintain Your ProntoForms and Box.net integration
Due to BOX.net updating their API, Prontoforms will need to be re-authenticated to BOX.net after Sunday Dec. 8th in order for the BOX.net direct connection data destinations to continue to work normally.
If you are not using direct connection BOX.NET data destinations, you will not need to re-authenticate.
The following document will help with this if you are unsure what to do.
1) Navigate to your FormSpace
2) Select the Data Destinations tab
3) Looking at the “Type” of your data destinations, select a Box.net data destination.
Note: you will need to do this procedure for each data destination with the Box.net type.
4) In this example I will select Boxee with the type of Box.net
5) Beside the name, click the down arrow to bring up the list of choices, and select update.
6) You should see the Edit Box Data Destination screen as show below, click on the Box Delivery tab.
7) You will need your BOX.net username and password to proceed.
Please ensure you have that information now.
8) Please click on the clear button which will remove your email for BOX.net.
The button should also change to a connect button.
Please click the connect button now.
9) You will be taken to the BOX.net login page to authenticate to BOX.net.
Please log in with your credentials.
10) The portal has replaced your name back into the BOX.net data destination.
Please click on the update button to finish the process for this data destination.
If you experience any problems , or have any questions please feel free to contact Support.
We can be reached by clicking the Support button on the ProntoForms Portal (live.prontoforms.com), and select ProntoForms Help, in order to submit and issue to the Help Desk.
You can also submit a ticket directly, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1-888-762-7472.
Thanks for using ProntoForms
Please sign in to leave a comment.