Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
Announcing the ProntoForms Sent Tab and Configurable App Tabs
We are very pleased to announce some new features for the iOS and Android mobile apps. Our latest releases now support a Sent items tab, which lists recently submitted forms and allows you to view and share them from the app. We have also added the ability to selectively hide and re-order the tabs of the app.
As a ProntoForms administrator, you control whether your mobile users have access to the Sent tab. You can configure how long items remain there, and a maximum number of Sent items. You can even specify which forms are allowed to leave items in the Sent tab, and which are not. These options are centrally controlled from the ProntoForms web portal.
View the demo video for details:
To enable the Sent tab for your team, please perform the following steps:
- Update your iOS and Android devices to the latest versions
- Enable the Sent tab for your ProntoForms team
- Jump to 6:50 in the video link above, OR
- Configure individual forms to use the Sent tab
- Jump to 8:40 in the video link above, OR
- Tell your mobile users how it works in the app
View the first 6 minutes of the video link above, OR
View the document at https://support.prontoforms.com/entries/29849517