What's New in this version:
- Form summary
- Bugfixes and improvements
To turn off auto-update functionality so that you can test internally before deploying, ask your users to perform the following:
1. Open up the Settings app.
2. Tap on iTunes & App Store.
3. Under the section titled Automatic Downloads, you’ll see an item called Updates.
4. Tap on the toggle switch to turn it off so that it goes from green to gray.
Note that iOS does not have a ability to turn off automatic updates by app, so performing the above will turn off this functionality for all apps on the device.
Contact ProntoForms Support for any questions or concerns.