Announcing New Flexible and Powerful Document Types
Custom Email Body Messages
Email data destinations now give you more control over the content of emails they send. Say goodbye to generic emails! You can now create a completely custom email body message to send along with your documents. Compose custom text, and control every aspect of formatting, including font styles and images.
You can even reference answers from submitted forms in the message. Generate emails that contain notes or details from your site visit, or even personalize your messages by using a customer contact name in your greeting. Your customers now get your custom content, allowing you to control every aspect of how they interact with your brand.
Documentation: Email Body Message
New Documents Architecture
We have re-organized the way documents are customized and configured. Documents are no longer configured in a form version; they are set up separately and can be connected to forms just like data destinations. This allows you a lot more flexibility in how you handle your form submissions.
- Multiple documents can be sent through one data destination
- Send out different customer-facing and internal-use documents with the same form
- Set up a document once, and use it with multiple forms
Flexible Document Types
New document types give you access to your data in more formats than before, and allow for even more customization.
- PDF, Word, or HTML: Great for invoices, work orders, and any customer-facing documents. You have a lot of formatting options to control their appearance. Precisely control what questions are included, making it easy to create different customer-facing and internal-use documents for the same form.
- Event Invitations and Business Cards allow direct integration with calendar and mail programs. You can schedule your next site visit just by submitting a form.
- Structured data formats are great for integration with your back office. The new CSV document is fully customizable, allowing you to control what columns are included, and their exact order.
- Template-driven text documents give you ways to build your own data structure, and export data as any file type.
Documentation: Documents Overview
Question Filtering in PDF, Word, and HTML Documents
Documentation: Visual Documents > Question Filtering
Documentation: Event Invitations