|Your organization's account in ProntoForms is called a team. Create your team, and get ready to start evaluating ProntoForms by downloading the mobile app and adding users.
ProntoForms offers a full-featured 30-day free trial that includes complete access to the web portal, the mobile app, and all data connection options. Create your free account and follow the step-by-step instructions to get you up and running.
Download the mobile app
Since forms are submitted using the ProntoForms mobile app, each user should download the app on their mobile device. They can then use it to test and submit forms. The app is available for all major mobile platforms.
To download the app, search for "ProntoForms" in your app store, or click the link below.
Read step-by-step instructions on downloading the mobile application.
Include your team in your ProntoForms trial at no cost by creating user accounts for each person you want to involve. User accounts are used to log into the mobile app and the web portal.
- Admin: Can use the app to submit forms, and can use the web portal to manage forms.
- User: Can use the app to submit forms, and can view their form submissions on the web portal.
- Mobile-Only: Can submit forms from the mobile app.
To add users:
- In the web portal, go to the Users & Groups -> Users.
- Select "Create User."
- Fill out the required information and press .
Learn more about adding users.
Upload your logo
Upload a company logo to your account. It will replace the ProntoForms logo with your logo in the mobile app, the web portal, and on completed forms. This makes it easy to produce professional, branded customer-facing documents.
To upload your logo:
- In the web portal, click on your username in the top right corner.
- Select Team Settings.
- Enter the Custom Branding tab and follow these directions to upload your logo.