ProntoForms can digitize any form or business process and make it available on any mobile device. With all of the tools available to you, you'll soon have mobile forms that save time, improve field team productivity, and collect actionable data that can be communicated quickly to those who need it.
Mobile forms do what a pencil and paper can't.
Discover the new data available at your fingertips.
- Collect GPS locations and date/time stamps
- Take photos, and sketch/annotate on top of them
- Reduce data entry: auto-populate fields like customer information
- Scan barcodes and store the values
- Provide dynamic dropdown lists
Read about the different questions you can add to your forms.
Get ready-made forms for your industry
Inspections, work orders, invoices, and more. The library contains hundreds of pre-made forms that you can use at no cost, built by our form experts.
To import a form from the Library:
- In the web portal, go to Manage Forms > Create New Form.
- Choose "Import a Form from the Forms Library."
- Browse the library and choose a form to import.
Learn more about importing forms from the library.
Populate parts, price, and customer lists with your data
Your existing data (parts, prices, customers, and more) can populate lists in mobile forms that users can pick from. Reduce the amount of data entry users need to do by auto-filling fields based on previous answers.
To replace an existing data source:
- In the web portal, go to Manage Forms -> Data Sources
- Click on the data source to replace.
- Mouse over the data source name and choose .
- Fill in the spreadsheet with your own data.
- Choose .
Data sources can also be hosted in the cloud service of your choice. Read here for more information on creating data sources.
Customize your forms
Customize your forms using our drag-and-drop form builder.
- Move, delete, or add questions
- Modify questions to collect different types of data
- Mark fields as required or read-only
- Configure basic conditional "skip" logic
- Build custom forms from the ground up to fit your existing business processes
Learn more about building custom forms.
To edit a form:
- In the web portal, go to Manage Forms > List Forms
- Select the form you wish to edit.
- Select .
- Enter the Pages and Questions tab to make changes.
Be a Form-Building Expert
We offer free form-building and admin training webinars. Learn the basics, or unlock powerful capabilities to enhance your mobile business processes.