(Please note that older articles might not render correctly in mobile view.)
When Form Submissions are made, they are synced to the web administration portal. Here, you can filter submissions to find ones that match your criteria, review the submitted data and images in the web portal, or download a list of submissions in a spreadsheet.
Read more about reporting in ProntoForms for more advanced options.
Watch the video below to see how to view your data in the web portal.
From the Form:
- Go to the desired form.
- Press the Go to Submissions button near the form name.
- You will land on the Form Submissions page. It will list all submissions made for this form.
- To easily find specific submissions, open Search Options to add some filters (submission state, submitter, or date). Press "Filter" to get the new results.
- Click on the reference number of the desired submission to review the full information.
From the Data and Analytics tab:
- Click on the Data & Analytics item in the top navigation, or mouse over it then select "Submissions (by Form)."
- In the pop-up, find the name of the desired form. You can type the Form name or FormSpace name to filter the list. Select the form, then press Continue.
- You will land on the Form Submissions page. It will list all submissions made for this form. Click on the reference number of the desired submission to review the full information.
- Navigate to an individual form submission.
- Mouse over the dropdown beside the reference number.
- Select a file format to download the data in.