Form submissions can be viewed in the web portal for 45 days after submission, and can be downloaded in a variety of formats. Read more about reporting in ProntoForms for more advanced options.
Watch the video below to see how to view your data in the web portal.
- Mouse over the Data & Analytics tab and select "Data" from the dropdown menu.
- By default, this screen shows a list of all forms submitted in the last 45 days. Control what is shown (limit by Form, FormSpace, User, etc.) by using the Search Options.
- Click on the reference number of a form submission to view details.
- Navigate to an individual form submission.
- Mouse over the dropdown beside the reference number.
- Select a file format to download the data in.
On the Data Records screen, press the CSV export button:
Note: All records shown on this screen will be included in the CSV. Use the Search Options to control what is included.
In the Export Options pop-up, choose a delivery option -- Download Now or Receive an Email.
Other options are available, but these can typically left at the default settings.
- The file will automatically download or be emailed to you when it is ready.
- It is recommended you also set up a schedule to automatically export your data, as data records are kept in the portal for only 45 days. Read here for more information on scheduling email delivery on CSV exports.