|1. Get Started||2. Set Up Your Team||3. Manage Your Forms||4. Connect Your Data||5. Help and Customer Support|
AT&T Mobile Forms can digitize any form or business process and make it available on any mobile device. With all of the tools available to you, you'll soon have mobile forms that save time, improve field team productivity, and collect actionable data that can be communicated quickly to those who need it.
Mobile forms do what a pencil and paper can't.
Discover the new data available at your fingertips.
Your AT&T Mobile Forms account comes equipped with a few forms from your industry. If you're looking for different forms, the forms library contains hundreds of pre-made forms that you can use at no cost, built by our form experts.
To import a form from the library:
- In the web portal, go to Manage Forms > Create New Form.
- Choose "Import a Form from the Forms Library."
- Browse the library and choose a form to import.
Customize your forms using our drag-and-drop form builder, or build your own fully custom forms.
- Move, delete, or add questions
- Modify questions to collect different types of data
- Mark fields as required or read-only
- Configure basic conditional "skip" logic
- Build custom forms from the ground up to fit your existing business processes
To edit a form:
- In the web portal, go to Manage Forms > List Forms.
- Select the form you wish to edit.
- Select .
- Enter the Pages and Questions tab to make changes.
Custom forms on Standard Tier Teams:
Standard Tier teams can have up to five active forms in their account. If you decide the five initial forms do not suit your business needs, archive them so that you can add more.
To archive a Form:
In the web portal, under the Manage Forms tab select List Forms.
Select the name of the form to archive.
Hover over the arrow next to the form name and select Archive Form.
Note: Archiving a form will delete all draft versions, and will remove the form from all user devices.
Click OK to confirm.