To install the ProntoForms Android client application:
- Locate the Google "Play Store" icon from the mobile device's main menu and tap to launch.
- A Google account is required to use the Play Store - if one has not yet been configured on the device, the Play Store will prompt to configure an account before proceeding.
- Once the Play Store loads, locate the search icon (a magnifying glass), and search for "prontoforms" or "pronto forms".
- Select ProntoForms from the list of results, and then simply tap "Install" to begin the installation.
- Once installed, ProntoForms can be opened from the Play Store, but is more typically opened by locating the icon in your applications list.
Optionally, if ProntoForms is commonly used, it may be desirable to place the ProntoForms icon on one of the device's home screens. While specific capabilities may vary by device, it is typically possible to tap and HOLD on the ProntoForms icon, and then drag it out onto a home screen, this makes ProntoForms particularly easy to access in the future.
Following the above simple instructions will result in the latest version of ProntoForms being installed on an Android based mobile device. It is advisable to access the Play Store and search for ProntoForms periodically to check for updates, and upgrade to the latest version when available.