Viewing Form Images
- Mouse over the Manage Forms tab.
- Choose Form Images from the dropdown list.
- Any uploaded images will be listed.
- Click an image name.
- The next page will show the image, and any forms that use it.
- Mouse over Manage Forms in the main menu, and select Form Images.
- Select the button.
- Name the form image, and choose the Image File.
- Click Create.
In order to use the Form Image, the image needs to be referenced in a question on the form. Read more on using Form Images with the Sketch Pad control.
Note: Deleting a Form Image is permanent. If you are unable to delete a form image, it is being used in a form. Remove the reference from the form, then delete the form image.
- Mouse over Manage Forms in the main menu and select Form Images.
- Select the image to edit by clicking on the Form Image's name.
- On the resulting screen, mouse over the dropdown beside the image name and select Edit or Delete.
- If editing, Change the Name, Description, or the Image File and click Update.