- Access the Destinations Tab
- Data Destinations
- Link Data Destinations to the Form
- Link Documents to a Data Destination
- Reorder or Unlink Data Destinations
- Additional Documents Available for Download
- Destination Labels
- Document Labels
Note: As of November 2018, you will be unable to create new V1 forms. All new forms must be built in the V2 Form Builder, which is available to all ProntoForms customers (view our FAQ here) For more information on how to enable V2 forms, please read: Enabling Access to V2 Forms.
In the Data Destinations tab, you can:
- Link data destinations to the form. Data destinations control where submitted forms are sent.
- Link documents to these data destinations. Each data destination will send the documents linked to it.
- Link additional documents to the form. These documents won't be sent anywhere, but can be downloaded manually from the Data tab of the portal.
- Check question labels that destinations and documents use.
- To access the Destinations tab, select the desired form, and click Edit Form.
- The Destinations tab is the third tab.
Use this table to link data destinations to the form, and choose documents they will send.
Data destinations control where submitted forms are sent. If a form does not have any data destinations attached, form submissions can only be downloaded from the Data tab of the web portal.
To link a data destination:
- Navigate to the table under the "Data Destinations" header.
- Press Add at the bottom of the table to create a new line.
- Select the name of an existing data destination from the dropdown list.
- Repeat for each data destination you want to link.
- Connect as many data destinations as you want.
- Each data destination can only be used once per form.
Data destinations will send the documents linked to them.
To link a document to a data destination:
- In the "Documents" column of the table, click on the "Select some options" box next to the desired data destination.
- Select a document from the dropdown list.
- Optionally choose to automatically add the document to the "Additional Documents" list below.
- Select the "Select some options" box again to add another document for the destination to send.
- Repeat for each data destination.
- Documents can be linked to multiple data destinations.
- Some destinations require a document (Box, Dropbox, etc).
- Some destination types don't need a document, but can have one (Email, etc).
- Some destinations can't have a document attached (Google Sheets, etc).
When a form is submitted, the data destinations linked to the form will execute in the order they are listed in on this screen. The list can be manually reordered. Data destination executions operate independently of each other. If the first destination fails, the other destinations can still execute.
To reorder the Data Destinations linked to a form, mouse over a data destination. Three icons will appear on the right.
Use the up and down arrows to move the data destination through the list. The data destination can also be unlinked from the form through the red 'X"/Delete icon.
Any documents selected here will be available for download through the API, the Data tab in the web portal, and the Sent tab in the mobile app. These documents can still be linked to data destinations (see above).
Simply move documents to the "Selected Documents" list with the arrow icons.
Data destinations can reference questions in forms and use the answers to create folder names and fill other fields. This table will list all question labels used by the data destinations connected to the form. Ensure these labels exist in the form for data destinations to work correctly.
Documents can also reference questions in forms, using the answers to create file names and fill other fields. This table will list all question labels used by the documents connected to the form. Ensure these labels exist in the form for documents to work correctly.