String Concatenation combines answers from Simple Text questions and displays the result. It is compatible with Simple Text only.
String Concatenation is found under Add > Text > Simple Text > String Concatenation when building a form. The string concatenation question must come after the questions it will string together.
- Under the Common tab, enter the Question Text, Question Label, and any desired Question Behavior. By default, String Concatenation is Read Only, and Not Required. These settings cannot be changed.
- Under the String Concatenation Properties tab, use the Add Configuration button to add questions that will make up the string.
- Type: Choose to either use an answer from a previous question in the form (Question) or a string of static text (Text).
- Configuration: Choose the question from which to draw an answer, or define the static text value.
- Default: Set a value that will be shown if no answers are given.