Date/Time uses a date and/or time selector to store answers as a Date value, Time value, or Date and Time value.
The Date/Time Data Type can be collected with many different Control Types.
- Date: Record a date using a picker control.
- Time: Record a time using a picker control.
- Duration Calculations: Find Duration by using Date/Time values in a calculation.
- Time-Based Math -- Duration: Use Date/Time values to calculate a duration.
- Date/Time Selector: Select a date and time from a picker control.
- Date/Time Stamp: Automatically generate a Date/Time stamp that cannot be edited by the user.
- Duration Picker: Users can manually enter a measure of time, or it set to read-only for use in a calculation or when dispatching.
- Time-Based Math -- Date/Time: Use Date/Time values to calculate a date/time before or after an existing time value.
When Duration data is exported into CSV, it uses the ISO 8601 standard for durations. For more information on the ISO-8601 standard, please read ISO 8601: Durations (external link).