Mobile app users sometimes skip pages by accident. This can be prevented by using the Always submit page data option. This option always sends the data from the page, even if the user never went to that page. This makes the app check for any required questions on the page and will trigger an error message if users have missed required questions.
You can enable Always submit page data for any or all pages in a form. This prevents users from bypassing pages and submitting the form without required information. To enable this option, follow these instructions:
- In the web portal, navigate to the form you would like to make changes to.
- Click Edit Form.
- Enter the Pages & Questions tab.
- Hover over the desired page of the form and select Properties.
- Check Always submit page data, even when the page was not visited.
Note: At least one question on the specified page must be a required question, and cannot have an initial start value or be pre-filled.
- Click OK, and then Save and Deploy to save changes.