- Data Destination Types
Data destinations control where data is sent when a form is submitted. Data is automatically routed to the chosen service in the format of your choice, making data sharing and storage an automated process.
Data destinations can:
- Email user-friendly PDF or Word documents to customers
- Route form submissions to cloud and enterprise services
- Send custom notifications through SMS or social media
- Deliver collected information in structured data formats, like XML and JSON.
One data destination can be linked to any number of forms in the same Formspace. Multiple data destinations can also be linked to the same form, allowing your data to be delivered to a variety of locations simultaneously. Don't want your forms sent anywhere? You can still download them from the portal.
Testing and Troubleshooting:
- Set up a problem contact email address to receive information on data destination problems (i.e . connection issues, FTP unavailable).
- If data fails to send (e.g. if your SFTP server is down), ProntoForms will retry the delivery of the data automatically.
- Read more about testing and troubleshooting data destinations.
- Email Data Destination: Send forms by email.
- FTP/Secure FTP (SFTP) Data Destination: Upload forms to a FTP or SFTP server.
- WebDav (HTTP PUT) Data Destination: Upload forms to your WebDav-enabled wiki, content management system, or web server.
- HTTP File Upload Data Destination: Send forms to the file upload feature on your web server.
- HTTP POST Data Destination: Send forms to your web application.
- Dispatch Data Destination: Dispatch forms directly from a mobile device.
- Dropbox Data Destination: Upload forms to a Dropbox folder.
- Google Drive (Google Docs) Data Destination: Upload forms to a Google Drive folder.
- Google Sheets Data Destination: Use forms to create or update a spreadsheet.
- Google Contact Data Destination: Use form data to create a new Google contact.
- Microsoft OneDrive Data Destination: Upload forms to Microsoft OneDrive.
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business: Upload forms to a folder in a Microsoft OneDrive for Business account
- Microsoft Sites Document Library: Send forms to your Microsoft Sites/Office 365 Document Library folder.
- Microsoft Sharepoint List: Create or update rows in a custom list based on data from a form submission.
- Box Data Destination: Upload forms to a Box folder.
- Twitter Data Destination: Update your company's Twitter status with your form data and metadata.
- Zendesk Data Destination: Use form data to create a Zendesk ticket.
- AmazonS3 Data Destination: Upload forms to an S3 bucket.
- Amazon Glacier Data Destination: Upload forms into an Amazon Glacier Vault.
- Amazon SNS Data Destination: Publish a notification of form submissions via Amazon SNS.
- SMS Data Destination: Send notifications of form submissions via SMS.
- Sharefile Data Destination: Upload forms to a Sharefile folder.
Currently, ProntoForms works on Salesforce API version 24, with the exception of the Custom Object destination, which is up to version 42. Note: Salesforce does not support data from Repeatable Sections.
- Salesforce Lead Data Destination: Create or update a lead in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Account Data Destination: Create or update an account in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Contact Data Destination: Create or update a contact in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Case Data Destination: Create or update a case in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Custom Object Data Destination: Create or update a custom object record in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Document Data Destination: Publish a document to Salesforce.
- Salesforce Apex Data Destination: Customize what happens in Salesforce with an Apex script.
- Microsoft Sharepoint Server Data Destination: Send forms to your Sharepoint Server.