The Email Connection is used to link a ProntoForms Email Data destination to your SMTP server. If choosing to use your own SMTP Server to send emails via an Email Data Destination, an Email Connection is mandatory. Note that the Connection will only be used if referenced in the Email Data Destination configuration.
Enterprise and Cloud Connections link to external services from which data sources can import data, and to which data destinations can route data. Read more about Connections here.
- Name the Connection and optionally provide a description.
- Select the FormSpaces that are allowed to use this connection. This step will be skipped if creating a new connection while creating a Data Destination or Data Source, as the connection will automatically be linked to the FormSpace the Data Destination or Data Source is in.
- Provide your Remote Host. Optionally enter an override port; leave blank to use port 25.
- Provide user credentials for your SMTP server or check off "Anonymous Access".
- Optionally check off "Use TLS" (Transport Layer Security).
- Click the Create button.