(Please note that older articles might not render correctly in mobile view.)
In order for users to submit forms from the mobile app, the forms must be assigned to them.
The basic structure of form assignment is:
- Forms are organized into containers called FormSpaces.
- Users are organized into groups.
- Groups are assigned FormSpaces (and the forms within them).
To assign forms to users, the users must be added to the group that has access to the form.
- Under the Users and Groups tab, select Groups.
- Select the group the user will be added to.
- Mouse over the group name, and select Update.
- Under Available Users, select the user that requires access to forms, and move them over to Selected Users.
- If the team has multiple FormSpaces enabled, use the arrow button to assign the FormSpace to the group.
- Click Update.
By default, users have access to Active forms from assigned FormSpaces on their mobile devices.