In order for users to submit forms from the mobile app, the forms must be assigned to them.
The basic structure of form assignment is:
- Forms are organized into containers called FormSpaces.
- Users are organized into groups.
- Groups are assigned FormSpaces (and the forms within them).
To assign forms to users, the users must be added to the group that has access to the form.
- Under the Users and Groups tab, select Groups.
- Select the group the user will be added to.
- Mouse over the group name, and select Update.
- Under Available Users, select the user that requires access to forms, and move them over to Selected Users.
- If the team has multiple FormSpaces enabled, use the arrow button to assign the FormSpace to the group.
- Click Update.
By default, users have access to Active forms from assigned FormSpaces on their mobile devices.