Administrators can create schedules to export CSV files of submitted form data, which are then delivered by email to a selected address. As ProntoForms data records are deleted after 45 days, this can be a useful way of automatically backing up data. This feature can be accessed directly from the Data Records section of the dashboard; simply select the calendar icon to begin creating a schedule.
Provide a name for the schedule. In the event of a team using multiple schedules, the name should make it easily distinguishable from other schedules.
When export schedule is enabled, the time zone will be defaulted to team time zone on this page.
Schedule Recurrence Pattern
Customize your CSV export schedule to export the same time, day, week or month depending on your team's needs. For example:
- Set an hourly export at the 30 minute mark every hour.
- Set a daily export at 2:30 AM
- Set a weekly export on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Set a monthly export on the 1st of the month at 10:00 AM
- Configure Filtering options by either choosing an existing filter, or creating a new one. Read here for more information on configuring filter settings.
- Configure Export options following the guidelines discussed here.
- Display accented characters in CSV files.
Email Addresses of Export Recipients
Supply the email addresses of the individuals to send the exported data to. If multiple addresses need to be included, separate them with a semi-colon or a comma between each address.
Do not send empty Email Reports
With this option selected, in the event that no data records meet the filter rules, no email will be sent.