There are several areas in the ProntoForms Portal where quick and pre-filtered views of submitted forms can be viewed. These Activity pages can be found in the following places.
Dashboards have moved and been expanded. Read here for more information.
Each form has a own Activity menu. To locate it:
- Mouse over the Manage Forms dropdown in the main navigation menu of the web portal.
- Select "List Forms."
- Mouse over the gear icon beside the desired form.
- Mouse over "Activity Reports."
Activity Report Options
Administrators can generate a report or graph of answer details, user or form activity, or map users' positions when and where they filled in their submitted forms. The results are automatically filtered to show only data from the selected form.
Recent Form Submissions
This will display forms submitted in the past 7 days.
Map Geo Data
This will plot on a map all form submissions stored for this form (for 365 days, as per the retention period).
Answer Data Report
This will generate chart or CSV reports detailing the answers for each question in the form.
- CSV - Downloads a CSV file (readable in excel) which includes Question Number, Question Text, Unique ID, Answers and Count columns.
- Chart - Displayed in a PDF file which includes pie charts for static list questions (dropdowns, radiobuttons).
Form Submissions by...
Select periods for Week, Day, Day of Week and Hour of Day. The data is reported as a count of the number of forms per period selected.
User Submissions by...
Select periods for Week, Day, Day of Week and Hour of Day. The data is reported as a count of the number of forms per user, per period selected.
Each user has an Activity tab. Users can see their own activity, while Admins can view any user's activity by navigating to their profile. With this tab selected, recent form submissions for the selected user are listed. A graph also displays the number of forms submitted in a specified time period.