There are several areas in the ProntoForms Portal where quick and pre-filtered views of submitted data records can be viewed. These Activity pages can be found in the following places.
Dashboards have moved and been expanded. Read here for more information.
Each form has a own Activity menu. To locate it:
- Mouse over the Manage Forms dropdown in the main navigation menu of the web portal.
- Select "List Forms."
- Mouse over the gear icon beside the desired form.
- Mouse over "Activity Reports."
Activity Report Options
Administrators can generate a report or graph of answer details, user or form activity, or map users' positions when and where they filled in their submitted forms. The results are automatically filtered to show only data from the selected form.
Recent Data Records
This will display data records submitted in the past 7 days.
Map Geo Data
This will plot all data records stored for this form (remember, data records are automatically removed after 45 days) on a map.
Answer Data Report
This will generate chart or CSV reports detailing the answers for each question in the form.
- CSV - Downloads a CSV file (readable in excel) which includes Question Number, Question Text, Unique ID, Answers and Count columns.
- Chart - Displayed in a PDF file which includes pie charts for static list questions (dropdowns, radiobuttons).
Form Submissions by...
Select periods for Week, Day, Day of Week and Hour of Day. The data is reported as a count of the number of forms per period selected.
User Submissions by...
Select periods for Week, Day, Day of Week and Hour of Day. The data is reported as a count of the number of forms per user, per period selected.
Each user has an Activity tab. Pronto users can see their own activity, while Pronto Admins can view any user's activity by navigating to their profile. With this tab selected, recent data records for the selected user are listed. A graph also displays the number of data records submitted in a specified time period.