- Turn On Push Notifications at the Team Level
- Turn On Push Notifications at the FormSpace level
Control of whether or not the ProntoForms server will push notifications to mobile users is available at both the Team and FormSpace levels, with FormSpace settings overriding Team controls.
- Users will only receive notifications regarding changes to forms they have access to.
- Mobile device users must have the app set up to receive push notifications.
This will enable push notifications for all forms and data sources for your team.
To enable push notifications:
- While logged in as a Pronto Admin, mouse over the username in the top right corner.
- Select Team Settings.
- Enter the General Settings tab.
- Under Team Settings, check (or uncheck to turn off) the "Notify Users of updates via Push Notification messages" box and save your changes.
There is a formspace-level control for push notifications. This control overrides the Team Settings if selected. This lets you enable or disable push notifications for the forms in that FormSpace.
- Go to the FormSpaces page, click on the gear icon and select Update.
- Under the Edit FormSpace tab, select the desired setting.
- Click on Update at the bottom of the page to save your changes.