Team administrators can manage and administer their team's accounts in the ProntoForms web portal. Access Team Settings by mousing over your username in the web portal, and selecting Team Settings. Within this profile, there are 4 tabs.
This tab displays a summary of your team information, primary contact for your team, and preferences.
- Team Settings
- Team ID: The team's unique identifier. Not editable.
- Team Name: This is viewable in the ProntoForms web administration portal.
- Problem Contact Email Address: Read more about the Problem Contact Email Address.
- Language: The default language for your users; when new users are created, this will be their default language setting for contact emails and web portal. Any user settings will override this.
- Notify users of push updates via Push Notification messages: Read more about Push Notifications.
- Document and Data Display Settings
- Data Record Display Time Zone: The time zone that all dates/times in your data record documents are shown in.
- Data Record Document Language: The language your data record documents are generated in.
- Primary Business Contact:
- Name: First and last name of the primary contact for your account.
- Email: Email address of the primary contact for your account.
- Phone Number: Phone number of the primary contact for your account.
- Reseller Account Executive:
- For those ProntoForms customers paying through a carrier, the Reseller Account Executive section contains the contact information of the account executive employed by the Carrier who is responsible for issues with ProntoForms. This individual works in tandem with ProntoForms to ensure full support for the entire ProntoForms solution. These fields are auto-populated with values upon signing up with ProntoForms and do not need to be changed.
This tab provides statistical data about the mobile devices being used within your team. Many mobile app settings are controlled entirely on the mobile device; read about iOS App Settings and Android App Settings.
This tab also includes information on the mobile app tabs configured to show on your users' mobile devices, like the Sent box and Inbox.
Device Support/Help Information
This tab also includes Device Support Information for your team; by default, this information is set to ProntoForms Support information. Please read more on how to to customize your Device Support Information or add support information for different languages.
This tab lists your ProntoForms subscriptions, billing methods and usage.
This tab allows you to customize the appearance of the ProntoForms app on you mobile users' iOS and Android devices, as well as the ProntoForms web portal and your data record documents, by applying your own branding.