Support Information, including a web address, phone number and email address, can be found in the ProntoForms Settings on iOS and Android devices. By default, this page displays the contact information for ProntoForms Support.
A team admin can customize this support information -- for example, to include contact information for their own corporate help desk. This will show up in the ProntoForms Settings on the devices of all users in the team. Support Info can appear in a number of different languages and can be HTML formatted.
- Enter the Team Settings by mousing over your username in the main menu. This option will only appear if you are a Pronto Admin.
- Enter the Device Information tab.
- On the right side of the page, mouse over Actions and select Override Standard Support Information
- Edit the Support Information and save changes.
It is possible to provide different Support Information (including contact information) to users based on the selected language in their mobile device's general settings. For example, English and Spanish users on the same team could be provided with different phone numbers to contact to get telephone support in their respective languages.
- To add support for users of specific languages, click the "+" tab.
- Select a language, and edit the Support Information as desired.
- Click the "+" tab to add more languages.
If a user on the team has a language configured on their mobile device that does not match any of the languages selected, they will receive the "Any" support information.
Support information is found in the ProntoForms app Settings, under Contact Support.