This article explains what steps are required when testing the latest version of ProntoForms using an iOS device (Apple iPhone, iPad).
Note: This article is intended for clients who are already involved in a ProntoForms beta program.
Please ensure you have:
- Your iOS device.
- Internet access.
- An Apple ID and the ability to download apps from the App Store.
You will receive an email invitation from TestFlight with a subject line of TestFlight: ProntoForms Inc. invited you to test ProntoForms – Mobile Forms. TestFlight is the service that allows you to beta test the latest versions of ProntoForms.
- While viewing the email on your device, tap on Start Testing. This will take you to a screen with the test version of ProntoForms listed and three steps.
- Tap on “Get TestFlight from the App Store.”
- Install TestFlight by tapping the “GET” button at the top right of the app description.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions for TestFlight by tapping “Accept” at the bottom right of the following screen.
- When TestFlight has finished installing, it will take you to the TestFlight page for ProntoForms. Tap Install.
- Sign into ProntoForms as normal.
Note: If TestFlight asks for a code to install the test version of ProntoForms, please enter the code from the page displayed in Step 1.