Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
This article explains what steps are required when testing the latest version of ProntoForms using an Android device (smartphone, tablet).
Note: This article is intended for clients who are already involved in a ProntoForms beta program.
Please ensure you have:
- Your Android device.
- Internet access.
- A google play account.
Note: Ensure that you have logged out of any additional accounts and are only logged into the google play account that has received the beta invitation.
- Navigate to the test program page using the URL provided via email.
- Select BECOME A TESTER
- You will be taken to a page with a link to the Google Play Store. Select download it on Google Play
- The Google Play Store will open on your device. Depending on whether you have a previous version of ProntoForms installed on your device or are installing it for the first time, please tap on UPDATE or INSTALL.
- When ProntoForms has completed its update or installation, open the app and sign in as normal. To check your app version, select the three dots in the upper right corner of the app's screen and select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings screen to About. Your app version will be listed there.
If you encounter the "App not available for this account" error while attempting to install the beta version of the ProntoForms app, please:
- Ensure you are logged in on the correct Google Play account.
- Check when your invitation was issued. If you received your email less than thirty minutes prior to trying to install, Google's systems may not have recognized that your account is flagged for beta access. Please try again after 30 minutes.
If you are still encountering this error, contact your ProntoForms administrator to ensure that the correct email address was flagged for beta test access.