Setting up SSO into ProntoForms requires configuration on the ProntoForms-side (link) as well as the on the IdP side. This article demonstrates how to set this up in OneLogin.
- Login to OneLogin as an administrator.
- Under "Apps", Select "Company Apps", then press "Add App".
- Search for SAML Test, and select the "SAML Test Connector (IdP) app.
- Name the App (optionally: upload an icon) to make it clear in the OneLogin interface that your users can use this app to authenticate to ProntoForms. Press Save.
- In the Configuration tab for the app, fill out the following parameters. These can be found by downloading and opening the metadata file from your ProntoForms team. OneLogin requires that the necessary fields be filled in manually instead of allowing a file upload. For example:
RelayState: Not applicable
ACS (Consumer) URL Validator: ^https:\/\/live\.prontoforms\.com\/saml\/SSO$
ACS (Consumer) URL: https://live.prontoforms.com/saml/SSO
Single Logout URL: https://live.prontoforms.com/saml/SSO
Note: AT&T Mobile Forms users will have to fill out different information.
Read more about what these settings mean here: How to Use the OneLogin SAML Test Connector (External Site)
- The Parameters tab default configuration is correct. There is no need to change this.
- The SSO tab of the app shows the Onelogin metadata that needs to be copied into ProntoForms. You can copy these manually, but it's easier to download the metadata file for this app and upload it to the SAML configuration in ProntoForms. For information on where to do this on the ProntoForms web portal, read: Setting Up Single Single Sign-On for ProntoForms: IDP Metadata
- In the Users tab, add any users who you want to be able to SSO into ProntoForms.
- Save the app. To test it, ensure that you log out of OneLogin, then follow the steps at the following link: Log In to ProntoForms Using SSO/SAML