If you are not able to reconcile or send forms through, it could be because of the difference between the time on your device and the time on our servers. If you see the error message: The difference between the request time and the current time is too large. (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403; Error Code: RequestTimeTooSkewed; Request ID:) please follow the steps in this article to resolve it.
Presumably you went to the settings on their device and switched your Time and Date option from 'Automatic' to 'Manual'. Alternatively the device is having connection issues and can't reach the time server to synchronize with this information.
To resolve this issue for iOS, you will be automatically setting the date and time. This uses an internet time server to correct an improper time and display the proper date and time on the device in question:
- Open Settings on your device and go to “General”, then to "Date & Time"
- Toggle the switch for “Set Automatically” to the ON position (if this is already set ON, turn it OFF for about 15 seconds, then toggle it back ON to refresh).
- Ensure the Time Zone setting is set properly for your region.
- Exit out of Settings.
To set your time and date to automatic on your Android device, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the 'Date and time' option and select it.
- Once here, select the check-mark next to the option 'Automatic date and time'.
- if this is already checked, uncheck it for about 15 seconds, then toggle it back to checked to refresh
If the problem persists after taking the steps above, this could indicate you have poor network connection and are unable to synchronize with the time server. Please call or contact Support for further assistance.