Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
|Staged roll out started:||June 27, 2018||Release:||9.0|
What's New in This Version
Major Features for V2 forms:
- Color-coded "Exceptions" to indicate the severity of issues indicated by an answer, like "Critical" or "Minor"
- "Recap" question type to count how many answers have triggered an Exception
- "Comments" fields can be conditionally hidden or shown, without using Conditional Logic
- More information on how to add these into forms coming soon!
- Enforce the use of passcodes through a team security setting
- Bugfixes and optimizations
Download the App
- Click here for instructions on how to download the latest ProntoForms App on your iOS device.
- To turn off auto-update functionality so that you can test internally before deploying, ask your users to Disable Auto-Updates on iOS.
Contact ProntoForms Support if you have any questions.