Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
|Staged roll out started:||July 16, 2018|
Major Features for V2 forms:
- Color-coded "Exceptions" to indicate the severity of issues indicated by an answer, like "Critical" or "Minor"
- "Recap" question type to count how many answers have triggered an Exception
- "Comments" fields can be conditionally hidden or shown, without using Conditional Logic
- More information on how to add these into forms coming soon!
- Enforce the use of passcodes through a team security setting
- Bugfixes and optimizations
To turn off auto-update functionality so that you can test internally before deploying, ask your users to Disable Auto-Updates on Android.
Contact ProntoForms Support for any questions or concerns.