(Please note that older articles might not render correctly in mobile view.)
V2 Forms allow you to take advantage of all the new features in your forms:
- use the new V2 Form builder;
- build your own repeatable sections;
- use conditional logic to make smarter forms;
- color-code errors and highlight problems using exceptions;
- and much, much more.
This article details how to convert your team from using our Classic forms to v2 forms. What will happen when you convert your team to V2? Check out our FAQ.
Converting your team to take advantage of the options the V2 forms offer is quick and easy.
- Once logged in on the administrator account, select List Forms from the Manage Forms dropdown menu:
- On the next screen, select Enable V2 Forms. You will be taken to a screen that lists the new features and links out to documentation. Select Continue.
- On the next screen, read the Frequently Asked Questions, then select Enable Access to V2 Forms.
- You now have access to the V2 forms!
- Next Steps: