Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
Note that adjusting this will affect what form submissions they can view in the web portal.
Many frontline workers only use the ProntoForms mobile app and don't need to see the web portal's framework. The Mobile-Only User is a common role for these frontline workers, where they only use the web portal to set their password.
- Mobile-only users can submit forms from their mobile devices.
- Can change their own password from the web portal, but have no other access to administration tools.
Users have a little bit more flexibility than the Mobile-Only users: their permissions can be set so that they can build forms in particular formspaces (using FormSpace permissions), or various other things described below.
- As with a Mobile-Only user, a User can submit forms from mobile devices, but they can also log into the portal to view their submitted forms. They will see their own submitted data.
- With FormSpace permissions configured, Users can also view and modify other users' submissions, and edit forms, destinations, and data sources in specific FormSpaces.
- Can change their own password from the web portal.
Admins have the most power over a team: they are the highest level of access to a ProntoForms team.
- Can view form submissions from all users on their team from the web portal.
- Can create/edit/delete forms from the web portal.
- Can manage all Forms, FormSpaces, Users, Groups, and Data in their team from the web portal.
- Can set security restrictions, such as requiring the team to use Corporate Login (Single Sign-On).
- Can set password requirements, and expire all existing passwords to force password changes.