Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
Why is my location not populating on my form that has a geolocation question type on it when I am using ProntoForms on a Windows computer?
Your location settings may be turned off on your Windows computer
- Navigate to your Start menu or Search bar and type in settings.,
- Select Privacy. This will open a window with an option on the side tab that says Location
- Select Location, then ensure that Location for this device is On.
- Once Location for this device is on, scroll down to Allow apps to access your location, and toggle it to On.
- You may need to do a reconcile after making this change to ensure it updates in the application.
Please see the screenshot below of where to locate these options in settings: