Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
If you are an individual who keeps receiving emails saying there is an error (either on a Submission or Data Source), this is likely because you are listed as a Problem Contact either on the Team level or within the FormSpace.
Checking the Problem Contact Email Address
Team Level Problem Contact
In order to check and see if you are your Teams Problem Contact or to edit the Problem Contact you will need to log in with your Admin credentials and than go through the following steps:
- Navigate to your Team settings and select the General tab.
- Look for Problem Contact and, if it is your address, edit it to something appropriate.
- Once you change the Problem Contact, select Update from the bottom of the screen. This new address will receive these email notifications across all FormSpaces and Forms that are showing any errors.
FormSpace-Level Problem Contact
To change this on a FormSpace level please go to your FormSpace's and please navigate through the following steps:
- Go to your FormSpace that is sending you emails and select Edit FormSpace.
- When Editing, you will see a FormSpace-specific Problem Contact Email field.
- Enter the appropriate email and select Update from the bottom of the page.
When filled out, this individual will receive email notifications only in this FormSpace. If you wish to change this in future, this will need to be edited on each FormSpace.
If for any reason you are not able to see who the problem contact is please create a ticket with Support and we will help look into this for you.