How do I reconnect my O365 for Business connection in the ProntoForms web portal? I keep getting one of the following error codes:
UnknownError -- (ID 5a433cd9-e860-41fe-9985-fffcb5e2e3cf
Error code "oXwOlAcEVscYYXOjMQjPiigNFM5G_NMHuAHm65uBOVnedD2Ly72zcQ==" coming up in destination. CompactToken parsing failed with error code: 80049217
To reconnect an O365 for Business connection, please take the following steps. Note: if you select Connect before de-selecting the Legacy Connection checkbox, this process will fail. Please follow the steps in the order shown below:
- Locate the tab Manage Forms, and hover over the drop down to the right of it. Click on Connections at the bottom of the list.
- Click on the connection you would like to re-connect.
- Beside the name of the connection there will be another dropdown arrow. Select Update from the dropdown menu.
- In the Editing screen, ensure the Legacy connection method checkbox is unchecked. If you manually uncheck it, it will automatically clear the Connection window.
- Once the Legacy connection has been cleared (or you have selected Clear from the Connection pane), reconnect the connection using the appropriate credentials by selecting Connect from the Connection pane.
- IMPORTANT: Select Update to save the renewed connection. If you do not select Update, your connection will not be saved.