Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
I have a User and I do not want to make them a Team Admin, but I want them to be an Admin for a certain group and make edits to forms in a given FormSpace. How can I accomplish this?
The easiest way to give a User permissions to editing a Form or Forms is to grant them Admin access. However if you do not want to give them Admin access than there are other ways of doing this. Please see below for the steps on how to accomplish this:
- Go to the user's profile.
- Go to the Permissions Tab
- Select Add/Update Group(s)
- Turn on the Group Admin option for the user in the FormSpace you want to give them access to
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select update
- Go back to the Permissions tab
- Click on the desired FormSpace in the Group section.
- Select Edit FormSpace Permissions
- There you will be able to turn on the Can Create tab and update this for the user
- Once this edit is made the user will have access to creating a Form in the given FormSpace
If you see any errors, or if you need assistance with the above steps please feel free to contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org