Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
ProntoForms enables support for trusted devices using a team level MDM Secret. Enabling an MDM Secret means that end-users can only access your content if they are logging into a trusted device, as recognized by your MDM solution.
The MDM Secret is generated in ProntoForms by the ProntoForms Admin, and then manually inserted in your MDM app configuration. MDM Secrets can be applied to teams using either native login, or SSO.
How to configure an MDM Secret
To enable MDM Secrets on your team, contact email@example.com with the Team ID for the Team you would like to enable this feature on. Once ProntoForms support has enabled this feature for your team, please follow the steps below.
In ProntoForms LIVE Admin Console
- Mobile Device Tab > MDM Configuration > Enable MDM Enforcement
- Generate MDM Secret
In your MDM
- For the ProntoForms app, enable Application Configuration in your MDM.
- Enter the Key-Value Pair as follows:
- Configuration Key: Enter PFManagedTeamMDMKey
- Value Type: Select String
- Configuration Value: Paste in the MDM Secret from your ProntoForms team
- Save your configuration, and assign the app to the appropriate users.
Note: As soon as the MDM Enforcement is enabled, users will only be able to access your ProntoForms content through a properly configured app, provisioned through your MDM. Users attempting to access your team from an unauthorized device will see the following error message: