Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
I am filling out a Form and I am getting an error saying that I have reached the 20MB maximum for this Form. How do I troubleshoot this?
Please note that 20MB's is the absolute maximum a Form can be when submitting it to our server. There is no way to force the submission through, however I will outline a few steps on how to troubleshoot this. The following may require the help of an administrator in your account.
- Go into the app settings and into the 'Account' section
- Move your image quality to Small (this will make your images lesser quality but it will help with the submission size)
- Change the image compression to a higher percentage (the greater the compression the lower quality of photo's and smaller file size)
- In the Form builder on the image based questions try having either of the following configured on the picture quality
- Please note that only the Team Admin will be able to do this
- Small file will override any settings on the users device
- Use Device settings will allow users to edit their image quality as outlined in step 1
- If not all questions in your Form are required, try submitting your Form in 2 submissions (i.e fill in half of the Form and select send, and than fill in the second half)
- Try editing your Form to remove any unneeded information such as duplicate images
If you have any further questions about this please create a ticket and let Support know you have tried the above steps. Contact Support at email@example.com