(Please note that older articles might not render correctly in mobile view.)
- What is a Signature in a Customer Feedback form?
- Example of a Signature in a Customer Feedback form
- Limitations of Signature questions in a Customer Feedback form
Supported as standard on the Enterprise tier and as an add-on to the Advanced tier:
Customer Feedback browser-based forms provide a way to collect information from your customers. There’s no need for them to sign in as ProntoForms users, and no need for your Mobile app workforce to hand a customer their device.
Signature questions in a Customer Feedback form enable contactless signatures as part of a remote workflow. This means that you can ask for customer sign-off on a Site Readiness check, after a delivery, or after scheduled maintenance.
Specialty movers, delivery services, and equipment maintenance companies often have strict regulatory requirements for customer sign-off
A specialty piano moving company must obtain customer sign-off after delivering a piano to the customer’s location. In this example, the Citizen Developer sets up an automated process that uses a Customer Feedback Data Destination to send the customer form.
The piano mover follows a protocol that includes a visual inspection and photograph of the piano on arrival at the customer location. The completed form captures the results and an image.
When the mover submits the form with a condition of “Pass”, the system sends
- one email to the supervisor, by means of an Email Destination, and
- a different email to the customer, by means of a Customer Feedback Data Destination.
The following example shows the customer email, which you can easily configure with the required text and branding.
Info:In this example, the system sends a customer email for a “Pass” condition only. That way, the supervisor can decide when and how to contact the customer to discuss any issues with the delivery.
The customer follows the link to open the feedback form in a web browser.
The customer opens the signature window, adds their signature, and then submits the form.
With an Email Destination configured for the customer form, the system sends the supervisor a notification email. The email includes a link to the form submission details in the Web Portal. The following example shows how the system displays the details, including the customer signature.
You can add Signature questions to both Customer Feedback (browser-based) and Mobile App forms. The following limitations apply to both types of forms.
- Signature questions use the Attachment data type, and you can dispatch a signature from one form to another (target) form. Within a single form, however, you can’t use Conditional Logic to set other questions to the value of a Signature.
- Some people prefer to use a touch pad or touchscreen rather than a mouse to write their signatures. Customers can use any supported browser on their tablet, smart phone, or laptop to open and complete a form.
We support Customer Feedback forms on the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome™
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple® Safari®
- Microsoft Edge