Supported on all tiers:
You must be a ProntoForms Admin user or a User with Can Create permissions.
Info:This topic describes how to view a summary of your form properties. The topic Configure Form Settings in the Form Builder provides more detail about how to edit the form settings.
- Go to MANAGE FORMS > FormName
Select the Form Properties tab.
Result: The Form Properties tab displays the following sections:
- This section includes the form description that the form creator added to the form. This section is only visible if the form has a description.
- This section includes tags that mobile users can use to filter forms in their app. This section is only visible if the form has tags configured.
- Inbox and Dispatching
- This section includes the settings that determine the workflow of how users can start filling out a new form.
- Form Submission State
- This section includes the Data Passthrough setting. This setting determines if ProntoForms stores your data, or if only your organization stores it due to the sensitivity of the information.
Info:The topic Enable Data Passthrough on Forms describes the Data Passthrough feature in more detail.
- Form Submission Naming & Number Rules
- This section includes the settings that affect the name and reference number of form submissions.
- Info:The topic Customize Naming of Items in the Mobile App describes form submission names in more detail.
- Client Behaviour
- This section includes settings that configure how the Mobile App displays forms, and how it handles information collected in Form Submissions.
- This section includes settings that indicate if users can edit form submissions, and how users can begin to edit a form submission.
- Device Search
- This setting controls if users can search for form submissions in their Mobile App.
- ProntoForms Teamwork
- These settings indicate if users can transfer incomplete forms as part of their workflow. This section is only visible to accounts in the Enterprise Tier.