This topic describes how to view form properties in the Web Portal without having to enter the Form Builder and edit the form settings. It also describes what the different form properties control.
Supported on all tiers:
You must be a ProntoForms Admin user or a User with Can Create permissions.
Info:This topic describes how to view a summary of your form properties. The topic Configure Form Settings in the Form Builder provides more detail about how to edit the form settings.
- Go to MANAGE FORMS > FormName
Select the Form Properties tab.
Result: The Form Properties tab displays the following sections:
- This section includes the form description that the form creator added to the form. This section is only visible if the form has a description.
- This section includes tags that mobile users can use to filter forms in their app. This section is only visible if the form has tags configured.
- Inbox and Dispatching
- This section includes the settings that determine the workflow of how users can start filling out a new form.
- Form Submission State
- This section includes the Data Passthrough setting. This setting determines if ProntoForms stores your data, or if only your organization stores it due to the sensitivity of the information.
Info:The topic Enable Data Passthrough on Forms describes the Data Passthrough feature in more detail.
- Form Submission Naming & Number Rules
- This section includes the settings that affect the name and reference number of form submissions.
- Info:The topic Customize Naming of Items in the Mobile App describes form submission names in more detail.
- Client Behaviour
- This section includes settings that configure how the Mobile App displays forms, and how it handles information collected in Form Submissions.
- This section includes settings that indicate if users can edit form submissions, and how users can begin to edit a form submission.
- Device Search
- This setting controls if users can search for form submissions in their Mobile App.
- ProntoForms Teamwork
- These settings indicate if users can transfer incomplete forms as part of their workflow. This section is only visible to accounts in the Enterprise Tier.