Supported on all tiers:
You can use an x-callback-url to trigger any of the following actions from your source app:
- Launches the ProntoForms app on a user’s device.
- Displays a specific view (such as the Inbox) to the ProntoForms app user.
- Opens a form or list of forms in the ProntoForms app from the user’s Inbox, Forms, or Drafts.
- Opens, populates, and sends a form from the ProntoForms app to the ProntoForms server without requiring user interaction. The mobile device must be online (connected to a network).
- Searches for a text string within the form submission name, opens the ProntoForms app Search box and displays a list of submitted forms that match the search text.
- Info:To use the
searchaction, the mobile device user must belong to a ProntoForms team that has Search enabled. The topic Enable the Mobile Search Feature provides more details about the Search functionality.
Tip:For the Advanced and Enterprise tiers, all actions support the App‑to‑App x-callback Parameters when the user saves or sends a form.