- Your ProntoForms account must be on the Enterprise or Advanced tier.
- You must be a ProntoForms Admin user.
You must have API Access enabled in Salesforce.
Your Salesforce user profile must have Read, Create and Edit permissions for the Objects you want to use.
Info:The Salesforce topic Object permissions describes how to understand and modify your permissions.
- Keep the login information for the following Salesforce environments ready for use:
- Sandbox environment (test.salesforce.com)
- Production environment (login.salesforce.com)
Tip:Your organization might have custom URLs for Salesforce Sandbox and Production environments. Get the custom URLs from your Salesforce Admin.
Create a dedicated Integration User. When you configure the connection, log in to Salesforce as the Integration User (optional but recommended).Info:The following Salesforce topics describe how and why to create an Integration User: