Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
- Download the mobile app
- Build a form
- Submit a form
- View your Form Submission
- Explore the possibilities
- Go to your device's app store.
- Search for ProntoForms and download the app.
Open the app and sign in.
Notice the four main sections:
- Forms—includes a list of all the forms available for you to fill out.
- Inbox—includes all the forms your supervisor dispatched for you to work on.
- Drafts—includes all the forms you partially completed and saved as drafts.
- Sent—includes all your submitted forms.
Go to the Web Portal, and sign in.
- Go to MANAGE FORMS > Create New Form, and then select Build a Mobile Form.
- Enter a name for your form. For this example, use the name Site Inspection.
Result: The Form Builder opens with a default page, a default section, and a default question.
Note:Each page must have at least one section, and each section must have at least one question.
Change the name of the default page and section:
Select the menu next to the page or section name as shown in the following image.
- Select Edit.
- Name the page Customer Information, and the section Contact Information.
- Select SAVE.
In the Form Builder, select ADD A QUESTION.
Result: The Question Type menu opens.
- Select Text Field.
In the Question Text field, enter Company Name and select SAVE.
Result: You created your first question.
Add four more questions with the Text Field question type. In the Question Text field, enter the following:
Tip:You can delete questions by selecting the menu next to the question text as shown in the following image:
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
Try it with the default question that the system generated when you created your form.
Select SAVE AND DEPLOY.
Result: The system prompts you to confirm that you want to deploy the form.
Result: The system makes the form available in your Mobile App.
Reconcile your Mobile App as shown in the following image.
Result: Your form is now visible in the Forms section of your Mobile App.
- Open the ProntoForms mobile app.
Result: The Forms page opens with a list of all your available forms.
- Select the new form you created, Site Inspection.
- Select the Customer Information page.
Answer the questions in the form. The following is an example of the form filled out.
Result: The Mobile App prompts you to confirm that you want to send your form.
Select Send to confirm.
Result: The Mobile App confirms your submission.
Go to the Web Portal and sign in.
Data & Analytics > Submissions (by Form) > FormName > Continue
Manage Forms > FormName > Go to submissions
Result: The Web Portal displays the Form Submissions page for the selected form.
Select the Reference Number of your Form Submission as shown in the following image.
Result: The Form Submission details page opens. In this page, you can see all the answers you submitted from your mobile device.
Go to the ProntoForms help and support pages to learn more about the best-in-field mobile forms app solution.