Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
FAQ: Outbox/Sent Folder Missing
Please note, the Sent Folder acts as the Outbox Folder as well.
"My Outbox/Sent Folder disappeared in the app and I can no longer access my sent forms. When I look in my ProntoForms app, the icon no longer shows up when looking at the main screen."
If your ProntoForms app's home screen looks similar to the screenshot below, follow the steps below.
In this article I will detail how it disappeared and how to retrieve it.
This problem appears when there is a mis-configured Device Setting in the web portal. Administrators can customize the mobile app tabs as described here: Customize the Mobile App Tabs. Follow the steps below to re-enable the Outbox/Sent folder visible on your device:
- Go to the team settings within your portal.
- Select the Mobile Device tab on the top of the page
- Scroll down to Device Configuration.
- Hover over the Actions tab and select Update Custom Configuration
- Ensure that Display tab 'Sent'? is checked.
- Select Update at the bottom of the page, and your Outbox/Sent Folder should now be found on your team devices.
If you are still having issues, you can contact the Support Desk for further assistance.