Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
The Sharepoint Server Connection links ProntoForms to a Sharepoint Server account, enabling the use of the Sharepoint Server Data Destination to archive and share submitted ProntoForms data. Note that the Connection will only be used if referenced in the Sharepoint Server Data Destination configuration.
The Sharepoint Server data destination supports Sharepoint Server 2010.
Enterprise and Cloud Connections link to external services from which data sources can import data, and to which data destinations can route data. Read more about Connections here.
Name the Connection and optionally provide a description.
Select the FormSpaces that are allowed to use this connection. This step will be skipped if creating a new connection while creating a Data Destination or Data Source, as the connection will automatically be linked to the FormSpace the Data Destination or Data Source is in.
Choose a Delivery Method:
- Email Dropbox
- This will email the files to a SharePoint server.
- Enter a Sender E-mail Address
- SharePoint Dropbox Email Address: The destination e-mail address of the SharePoint service.
- HTTP Upload
- Sharepoint Server Root URL: Enter the base URL of the Sharepoint Server, not including the folder path.
- Login Credentials: Specify the login for SharePoint.
Select the Create button.