Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
NOTE: This is a legacy feature for the All Form Activity view. This feature is no longer generally available.
Saved filters allow you to create a filter for All Form Activity that can be re-used to filter submissions, or to be connected to legacy scheduled data exports of All Form Activity.
- Mouse over the Data & Analytics tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select "All Form Activity" from the menu.
- You will land on the All Form Activity page.
- Mouse over the header, and select List Saved Filters.
- On the following page, press Create a Form Submission Filter.
- Choose a Name/Description for easy identification of the filter.
- Shared?: Check this box to make the data record filter available for use by other ProntoForms users on your team. Only the user who creates the filter can edit it, regardless of other users' permissions.
These will be the same as the filter options on the All Form Activity page.