Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
How do I re-connect an expired connection within the Pronto Forms portal?
In order to re-connect any connections within the portal please follow the steps below:
- Locate the tab Manage Forms and hover over the drop down to the right of it. Click on Connections at the bottom of the list.
- Click on the connection you would like to re-connect.
- Beside the name of the connection there will be another dropdown arrow. Select Update from the dropdown menu.
- In the Editing screen, select the Clear button to the right of the connection name, under the Connection tab.
- Once you have cleared the connection, select Connect from the same location as the Clear button. Log into the account/connection as normal.
- IMPORTANT: Select Update to save the renewed connection. If you do not select Update, your connection will not be saved.