Looking for information about ProntoForms features and functionality? Visit our Product Documentation Portal.
How do I re-connect an expired connection within the Pronto Forms portal?
In order to re-connect any connections within the portal please follow the steps below:
- Locate the tab Manage Forms and hover over the drop down to the right of it. Click on Connections at the bottom of the list.
- Click on the connection you would like to re-connect.
- Beside the name of the connection there will be another dropdown arrow. Select Update from the dropdown menu.
- In the Editing screen, select the Clear button to the right of the connection name, under the Connection tab.
- Once you have cleared the connection, select Connect from the same location as the Clear button. Log into the account/connection as normal.
- IMPORTANT: Select Update to save the renewed connection. If you do not select Update, your connection will not be saved.
Visit the ProntoForms Documentation Portal to find out more about ProntoForms connections.
Please sign in to leave a comment.