Tips, tricks, and troubleshooting for your third-party integrations. Get help with email, Salesforce, and others.
Connections, Data Sources, and Data Destinations
- How to replace a ProntoForms trusted TLS certificate in client applications
- How to find a file path
- How to Re-Connect an Expired Connection
- Data Source Not Pulling Information Into Form Question
- I have updated my Data Source and cannot see the changes on my device
- Images are Duplicating in my Destination
ProntoForms REST API
- FAQ: Suppression Lists
- Can data destination emails be sent from my company's email address?
- Why is an email not being sent to an email address extracted from a form label?
- I want more people to receive my submitted forms. Where do I add their email addresses?
- How do I customize emails that are sent with the email destination?
- Troubleshoot Response Data Handling
- Can you write repeat form submission data to Salesforce?
- Error message: Can't deserialize VALUE_STRING as BOOLEAN
- Error Message: There was an error with the Salesforce API call
- Integration Errors: Salesforce
- Salesforce Destination error "An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow"
SharePoint and Office 365
- Error Message- Execution Failure: Destination has been configured to send data to fields (columns) that do not exist
- Microsoft Sharepoint error "Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length"
- Troubleshooting Integration Errors: Office365 & SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Sites Document Library Data Destination Failing due to Folder Expression Character Limit
- Troubleshooting: "SharePointListException: Invalid text value error" message on Microsoft SharePoint List Business Account Destination